Why is the disc herniated?
Herniated discs gradually develop with repeated damages on the spine. Improper postures of manual lifting and carrying in our daily lives may induce a sudden increase in pressure on the spine. The outer layer of the discs can form tiny tears or cracks through which the thick gel inside may be forced out. It causes the disc to bulge or break open. Improper postures of sitting or wearing high heels or overweight are also largely attributable to herniated discs that one should avoid.
DV Spinal Decompression Treatment
- Pain-free and non-invasive
- Short treatment sessions lasting for 15 minutes only
- Applicable to a wide range of body parts, alleviate pain
- Fully relax and stretch muscles
- Apply traction force according to the normal spinal curvature, exerting 35-65% less pressure on the injured intervertebral disc when compared to other treatments
- Help restore the spine to a natural and healthy state
- The device can play music during the treatment session to help patients relax
- State-of-the-art medical-grade device imported from Korea, with certifications from the EU, Bureau Veritas, etc.
Symptoms and Conditions
In recent years, the problem of herniated discs is found more common among the younger generation. Patients may show the symptoms of:
- Low back pain
- Sciatic pain
- Muscle spasm and cramps in legs
- Numbness or tingling in legs
- Intermittent Claudication
- Urinary retention or incontinence or impotence