Why is the disc herniated?
Herniated discs gradually develop with repeated damages on the spine. Improper postures of manual lifting and carrying in our daily lives may induce a sudden increase in pressure on the spine. The outer layer of the discs can form tiny tears or cracks through which the thick gel inside may be forced out. It causes the disc to bulge or break open. Improper postures of sitting or wearing high heels or overweight are also largely attributable to herniated discs that one should avoid.
The advantages of Spine MT Spinal Decompression Treatment
- It is guaranteed to be a painless, non-invasive, non-operative and drugless therapy for pain symptoms induced by herniated discs, numbness of arms, and sciatic pain, etc.
- Traction force is under precise control of the advanced computational system, which can effectively reduces the risk of side effects. It provides an alternative for those who are more vulnerable or not applicable to other instruments or treatment methods.
Symptoms and Conditions
In recent years, the problem of herniated discs is found more common among the younger generation. Patients may show the symptoms of:
- Low back pain
- Sciatic pain
- Muscle spasm and cramps in legs
- Numbness or tingling in legs
- Intermittent Claudication
- Urinary retention or incontinence or impotence