Why is the disc herniated?
Herniated discs gradually develop with repeated damages on the spine. Improper postures of manual lifting and carrying in our daily lives may induce a sudden increase in pressure on the spine. The outer layer of the discs can form tiny tears or cracks through which the thick gel inside may be forced out. It causes the disc to bulge or break open. Improper postures of sitting or wearing high heels or overweight are also largely attributable to herniated discs that one should avoid.
The advantages of Hill-DT Spinal Decompression Treatment
- Effective in treating herniated discs, relieving pain symptoms, improving the mobility problem of patients.
- Invented and manufactured by the Hill Laboratories Company. Early in 1945, Hill Laboratories Company has been devoting in developing hospital bed and medical bed for spinal treatments.
- Precisely controlled by the advanced computational system for spinal decompression treatment, creating favourable conditions blood circulation and recovering.
- Traction force in control of the advanced decompression technology with patient-oriented treatment plans.
- Non-operative therapy which can effectively relieve pain and promote self-repair of the spinal system is comparably more applicable to patients with severe conditions.
- Non-invasive therapy to guarantee neither pain nor side effects are involved and promote natural self-repair of the spinal system.
Symptoms and Conditions
In recent years, the problem of herniated discs is found more common among the younger generation. Patients may show the symptoms of:
- Low back pain
- Sciatic pain
- Muscle spasm and cramps in legs
- Numbness or tingling in legs
- Intermittent Claudication
- Urinary retention or incontinence or impotence